? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Music!!!

This blog is about music.  One of my most favorite things to talk about.  =)  If you don't know, I am a major music freak.  Yes I said freak because when it's associated with music, I don't find it offending.  I already know I'm a freak when it comes to music.  So go ahead.  Call me one :)  Won't affect me.  Anyway.  The type of music I really like....That's a hard one to decide.  My Ipod is full of random things.  It ranges from Queen to like...Escape the Fate and bands like that.  I LOVE older music.  Some bands would be Queen ( of course ), Journey, Styx, Foriegner, and Boston.  There are times where I get stuck in a mood where all I want to listen to is that kind of music.  I have recently come to like some country.  SOME.  Not alot.  Surprisingly, Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice is one of those songs I like.  My favorite band right now (I do mean right now at this moment) is Linkin Park.  Their older stuff is alot better than the new.  I haven't gotten to listen to the newest CD, but I've been told it's good.  Anyway, that's my random blog about music.

0 comments: