Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Yeah. That's me.
How's it goin? If you don't know who I am, my name is Stephanie. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I live on a farm out in the middle of no where. We own 9 horses, 2 cows, 4 dogs, 10 chickens, and about 20 cats. Living on a farm is sometimes fun, but at times it sucks because it's alot of work. My job is to water all of the animals.
Something not alot of people know about me would have to be I love to ride horses. Although they are my second favorite animal. My favorite is white tigers. Both animals are very beautiful. Something else some people don't know is that I love reading. My mom usually says she doesn't understand how I read because I always have something loud going, like my Ipod or a movie. It's not exactly multitasking, it's more like it's making my brain work so I can learn to pay attention to more than one thing.
A few other things you might like to know. If you haven't noticed, my nickname is Squid. If any of you know what Rocket Power is, my name came from that. My sister gave me that nickname. I love the colors black and red. I'm a major music freak (yes I said freak). Something a little weird about me....I hate the words ignorant and gawking. Don't ask me why because I have no idea. But that's all you really need to know :)
Posted by O_oSquido_O at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment