Friday, October 15, 2010
Movie Review
What would you do if you had no job, a few friends, and you still lived at your parents house? Make a T.V. show! Wayne's World is a comedy about Wayne Campbell and his friend Garth Algar going through life just trying to have fun. But what's better fun than having your best friend by your side? Having your best friend by your side on T.V! Broadcasting from the basement, they're show is pretty hilarious. They jam out to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody in the car (yes, with headbanging). The bad thing is, Wayne and Garth have an enemy. He's trying to take over the show. So what do they do? Take care of it the fun way. By causing trouble.
I absolutely loved this movie. One of my favorites. I mean it really doesn't have a story line, but it was a good comedy.
Posted by O_oSquido_O at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This movie just makes me smile. :)
Yeah, you don't need a story line for waynes world. WAYNES WORLD! WANES WORLD! This move is totally tubular and bodacious. LOL. No but really I did like this movie and you have good taste in your movies. Guess I should have done beavis and butthead do america or south park bigger longer and uncut huh? GO OREO!
I love that movie
This makes me want to go home and watch it again!
Post a Comment