Well. Since the rest of the class is writing stories I pretty much already have done...I'm going to blog. Sound weird? It should. Just kidding haha.
I'm not really sure what to blog about. If you're following me you already know some stuff about me. But just to get you up to speed if your a first time reader...
I'm a music freak. I love listening to music all the time. You'll see me walking down the hallway with my headphones in my ears. Most of the time it's to tune out the noises (and people) around me. But there are times where my mood is calling for music. That may sound funny, but it happens. I will admit I'm a band geek. I started out in 6th grade playing the flute. Yes that sounds weird. Stephanie playing the flute? HAHA. Anyway. I started playing the tenor saxophone for jazz band in the 8th grade. I fell in love with tenor sax and now that's what I play. I was in marching band from 8th grade to 11th grade. I quit this last year. People keep asking me if I regret quitting. Yes. I do. Quite a bit. Don't quit something you love just because some people annoy you. Ignore those people and suck it up.
I love animals and I want to be a vet. I know that requires like 8 more years of school. Well. 6 or 8. I don't remember. I love animals mostly because they're very mysterious. All animals have personalities. I don't think any animal is like another. We have 9 horses, 3 of them are black. It's hard to tell them apart in the dark except for their attitudes towards you. Midnight usually walks right up to me when I'm in the field, although I'm terrified of her. After one of her foals were born, I got too close and she bit me. On the FACE!!!! Anyways. Raven is a little hesitant when you try to approach her, but she's still nice. The last black horse, she has no name, is extremely shy and you have to let her walk to you instead of the other way around. She's skiddish, but once she gets used to you, she loves you. Appy is my riding horse. I haven't been riding in quite a while because he got sick. He's getting better, but I still have to wait a little while before I can ride again. Rocky is a small horse. His back is even with the middle part of my upper arm. He's a stubborn little horse, but that's because of his breed. Chloe used to be my horse. I'm afraid of her, but that's a whole different story right there. Stormy is Midnight's son. He's about 3 years old. He usually gets what he wants, and he's willing to bite for it. There are two horses I haven't mentioned yet because they are my favorites. Metallica is our stud horse. He is the most mellowed out male horse we've ever had, and the weirdest color. His color is "blue roan" but right now he looks like a mixture of salt and pepper, with a blueish tint. He's mine. :) The other one I left out is Moon. Moon was born on May 5th of this year. He looks exactly like his father. The colors are a little different, but they act the same. This is where the twisted part of the story comes in. Moon's mother is Midnight. Moon's father is Stormy. Stormy is also Midnight's son. Sound nasty, gross, and crazy? Want to know something funny? It happens alot. It's not exactly incest. It's called the Mother/Son, Father/Daughter rule. That's all about my horses. I might post about my other animals in the future.
I'll tell you right now, I hate drama. There has been alot of drama in my life the past 2 months. It's been horrible, and I hate it. Some people know what I'm talking about, but most are pretty clueless about what I'm talking about. Since this is my school blog, I won't share any details. It's pretty personal anyway.
Never assume. Try your best to make your life the best. As in, live it to the fullest. It'll make life easier and alot more fun. I'm starting to do this, and I'm actually having a good time. Make sure you know who your real friends are, and who is not. I won't name any names, but I do know I've been betrayed many times in my life. It was hard to get over things like that. I didn't come out completely unharmed either. I have major trust issues. So if you try to talk to me and I'm just kind of quiet...it's because I don't know you yet and I don't know what to say around you.
Childhood stories. :)
Just telling you right now. I have no hard feelings towards anyone that had a part in my past. I'm older, and things just happen for a reason.
The first day of kindergarten. I met a lot of friends then. But two of them stuck out. Jessica and Julie. Haha. I never noticed the J's. Anyway. On the ride home from school, I fell asleep. I was sitting with Jessica. Well. You see. When I fell asleep, I used her shoulder as a pillow. She had to get off of the bus before me, so when she got up and moved, I banged my head on the window. I was mad at her. But we became friends. I was friends with both Jess and Julie through elementary school. We had a "group". Things happened. I wasn't exactly liked anymore. But Jessica and Julie didn't care what the "group" was saying. We stayed friends til about freshman year. Me and Jessica stopped talking for some unknown reason, and I just didn't see Julie anymore. Right now Jessica sits next to me in my creative writing class (the one I have this blog for) and we talk quite a bit. Makes me think back to the old days.
Another.
This one isn't a good memory. Kind of scary. I was helping my dad build a horse stall. Well. He lost his grip on the ladder and it fell. On my head. I fell to the ground and I was in shock. I wasn't crying or anything. Just. Sitting there. Dad helped me up and took me into the house, yelling for my mom. I went back to where she was and she started freaking out. I still wasn't crying or anything. Yet. I put my hand up to my head and felt where the ladder hit me. I pulled my hand away because it felt wet....Well. I was bleeding. I went to the hospital and I had to get stitches. I think it was either 4 or 7. I don't remember anymore. But the man that gave me the stitches scared me. He was shaky. That was very scary. Anyway. That was another memory from my childhood.
I'm not really sure what else to put on here, so this is good enough.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Random post (not school related)
Posted by O_oSquido_O at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment