? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 11, 2010

Stress Reliever

You might know this.  You might not.  But I get aggrivated and irritated easily.  Some of the smallest things can make me mad.  But at the same time.  When someone lies to me, stabs my back, or does something against me, I get very angry.  Some people don't understand that.  And some people still do it.  Sometimes I think it's just so they can get on my nerves because some people think it's fun to aggrivate others.  Guess what guys?  Grow up.  I've been trying to find out who my real friends are and who isn't.  That's been pretty hard here lately because I've been told so many different things.  I've been lied to.  I've had swears broken.  Apparantly I've even had 3 of my friends trying to start trouble when it's not even their business.  Hey guys.  Stay out of my business.  If I ask you for an opinion, that's a different story.  But that doesn't really give you the right to tell other people my business.  I'm not sure what else to say.  So later.

0 comments: